Gospels Nuggets, Inc. is a diversified ministry reaching out to the world through Missionary Evangelism. The ministry was incorporated in 1977 according to the laws of the State of Louisiana and is approved by the tax-exempt status under section 501 C (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Since the ministry's inception it has continued to expand and now reaches across the United States and into over 61 foreign countries. At the present time Gospel Nuggets is experiencing phenomenal growth in each of its outreach ministries.
From it's beginning, Gospel Nuggets purpose for existing is to win souls and help those who are saved to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The purpose of the ministry is accomplished through the preaching, teaching and distribution of God's Word.
Our vision is the whole world and our burden is every soul. We believe it is the whole business of the whole church to preach the whole gospel to the whole world. Gospel Nuggets makes it possible for local churches and individuals to fulfill the Great Commission as it is given in Matthew 28:19-20
Gospel Nuggets is supported by offerings from churches, individuals, groups, Sunday School Classes, Vacation Bible School offerings, missionary groups, businesses, and other means as the Lord leads. Gospel Nuggets is not underwritten by any group, church, board, or denomination. All gifts are received graciously and used discreetly for the work of the ministry.
By clicking on the BUTTON below you may
download and hear sermons by Huey Diffey
1. The plenary verbal inspiration of both the Old and New Testament Scripture.
2. The one Creator - God who manifest Himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit - The Trinity.
3. The deity, VIrgin birth, sinless life, vicarious substitutionary death, literal and physical resurrection, bodily ascension and present High Priestly ministry, and the imminent, personal, pre-tribulation, premileenial return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
4. The total depravity of all men - a result of the fall.
5. Salvation is by grace alone wholly apart from works and must be received on the sole condition of repentance and faith in Christ.
6. The ordinances of believer's baptism by immersion in water, and the Lord's Supper (Communion) as a commemoration of His death until He comes. Both are to be administered by the authority of a local church.
7. The bodily resurrection of the saved to eternal blessedness with Christ and of the unsaved to eternal damnation in the lake of fire.