1. The plenary verbal inspiration of both the Old and New Testament Scripture.
2. The one Creator - God who manifests Himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit - The Trinity.
3. The deity, Virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious substitutionary death, literal and physical resurrection, bodily ascension and present High Priestly ministry, and the imminent, personal, pre-tribulation, pre-millennial return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
4. The total depravity of all men - a result of the fall.
5. Salvation is by grace alone wholly apart from works and must be received on the sole condition of repentance and faith in Christ.
6. The ordinances of believer's baptism by immersion in water, and the Lord's Supper (Communion) as a Commemoration of His death until He comes. Both are to be administered by the authority of a local church.
7. The bodily resurrection of the saved to eternal blessedness with Christ and of the unsaved to eternal damnation in the lake of fire.